We encourage school tours and welcome questions about curriculum, faith-based learning, electives and more!
- Our students learn core subjects integrating science, technology, engineering, art and math (S.T.E.A.M.) to enhance the learning experience
- Students have the opportunity to participate in competitive sports, choir, drama, chess club, yearbook, robotics and more!
- Before- and after-school care and a hot lunch program
- Classrooms are capped at 22 students
- Full-time educational assistants in most grades.
- Competitive tuition rates spread over 12 monthly payments.
We are currently enrolling children Preschool – 12th grade.
Please contact our school office for more information, or to schedule a tour and meet with our Admissions Director, Chelsea Ramerman.
Admissions Director – Chelsea Ramerman: email@example.com
School Office – 425-334-5064
Also check out our Registration Page for more information on enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year.