Welcome to Zion Lutheran School! Zion has been providing quality Christian education since 1901. We are committed to our students and their families as we provide a safe and caring learning environment. We strive to build strong foundations in education, faith and values, offering many opportunities that nurture individual interests and abilities.
For more information about our school contact Allison DeWitt, Admissions Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zion Lutheran SchoolApplication 2024
OpportunitiesOur students have opportunities to participate, opportunities to excel, and opportunities to succeed. Here, our Robotics Club competes in Portland.
Happy Parents Say
- Amy LWe have had 5 children enrolled at Zion and only wish we'd done it sooner. Small class sizes, great environment and teachers who really care.
- Pete R.The community at Zion is exemplary. If you want to belong to a true family of parents and teachers working together to raise children, you can't beat Zion.
- Kim C.We are so thankful for Zion Lutheran Christian School. Our children have thrived!! The teachers are so helpful and great to work with, they are truly invested in our children. It is such a breath of fresh air having such a loving and supportive environment at a school. I would highly recommend this school!!!
- Stacie SMy daughter is nurtured academically and encouraged to do her best in all her work. In addition she is surrounded with love by teachers, students, parents, and all staff.
- Joleen RWe love our school! My son is thriving in first grade, and says every day what a good day he had. Zion nurtures educational and spiritual growth with small class size and a large campus. Our teacher is an experienced educator with a Montessori background. Elias thinks Zion is the happiest place on earth, even in the middle of a pandemic.
- Sonia GThis our two girls' first year at Zion. So far we love it! The class sizes are small and my kids get a lot of attention from the teachers who really seem to cater to their individual educational needs, not just the class as a whole! The other parents have all been so welcoming and friendly and the other kiddos so far have been sweet and very well-mannered! Looking forward to registering for next school year soon 🙂