Zion Lutheran School
Lake Stevens, WashingtonBuilding foundations and transforming lives in Christ.
Welcome to Zion Lutheran School! We are on campus in 2020-2021! Our mission is best served when we are at school, where our teachers can have a strong impact on the lives of our students. For information about our enrollment process for 2021-2022, please start at our Registration 2021 page by clicking the button below.
Chelsea Ramerman, our Admissions Director, is available to prospective families at Chelsea.R@ZionLS.org
Zion Lutheran SchoolRegistration 2021
OpportunitiesOur students have opportunities to participate, opportunities to excel, and opportunities to succeed. Here, our Robotics Club competes in Portland.
Happy Parents Say
- Amy LWe have had 5 children enrolled at Zion and only wish we'd done it sooner. Small class sizes, great environment and teachers who really care.
- Pete R.The community at Zion is exemplary. If you want to belong to a true family of parents and teachers working together to raise children, you can't beat Zion.
- Kim C.We are so thankful for Zion Lutheran Christian School. Our children have thrived!! The teachers are so helpful and great to work with, they are truly invested in our children. It is such a breath of fresh air having such a loving and supportive environment at a school. I would highly recommend this school!!!
- Stacie SMy daughter is nurtured academically and encouraged to do her best in all her work. In addition she is surrounded with love by teachers, students, parents, and all staff.
- Joleen RWe love our school! My son is thriving in first grade, and says every day what a good day he had. Zion nurtures educational and spiritual growth with small class size and a large campus. Our teacher is an experienced educator with a Montessori background. Elias thinks Zion is the happiest place on earth, even in the middle of a pandemic.
- Sonia GThis our two girls' first year at Zion. So far we love it! The class sizes are small and my kids get a lot of attention from the teachers who really seem to cater to their individual educational needs, not just the class as a whole! The other parents have all been so welcoming and friendly and the other kiddos so far have been sweet and very well-mannered! Looking forward to registering for next school year soon 🙂
Schedule An Admission Appointment
Connect with our team to learn more about the heart and mind behind why we do what we do.Registration 2021